Music Processing Suite 1.6.0 was released on November 20, 2019.
New Features and Enhancements:
- Updated Eclipse platform to version 2019-09 (4.13)
- Enhanced generated LilyPond markup: MPS now inserts barlines and line breaks after each measure.
- Analysis Result View can now be opened using the context menu when right-clicking an analysis folder (i.e. a folder ending with
- All file write operations are foreced to use
UTF-8as encoding (before the system’s default encoding was used which lead to issues on Windows because the default encoding is not
- Fixed inconsistencies in SVG library (Batik) dependencies
- Fixed problem when notes contained in chords were tied to the corresponding notes in the next chord
- Analysis Reports: Legends of overview plots do not overflow pages anymore
- Analysis Reports: Missing lines are now visible in harmonic overview plot
- Analysis Reports: Integers are not rendered as floating point numbers anymore
- Analysis UI: Fixed transparency for 3D plots in analysis result view
- Added missing command associations with the MPS category