Music Processing Suite 1.13.0 was released on April 8, 2023.
Note: since version 1.11.0, MPS requires Java 17 to run. It is recommended to download a Java 17 JDK for your operating system from Zulu.
New Features and Enhancements:
- Updated Eclipse base platform to version 2023-03
- Added experimental feature to compute correlations between musical parameters. The following correlations are computed if corresponding data is available:
- Loudness vs. Dissonance
- Loudness vs. Sentiment Polarity
- Dissonance vs. Sentiment Polarity
- MusicXML Processing:
- Minor seventh (m7) chords are now correctly exported to MusicXML
- Fixed export of lyric syllables that are extended across multiple notes
- Fixed issue where lyric syllables were repeated if notes were divided (e.g. across a bar line)
- Previously it was not possible to tie more than two notes rhythmically when exporting to MusicXML. This issue has been fixed.
- Miscellaneous Fixes:
- Fixed a
NullPointerExceptionduring automatic detection of external applications that occurred on Windows systems in case of insufficient file system permissions
- Fixed an
IndexOutOfBoundsExceptionwhen generating scores with the fret board diagram option disabled and no fret board instrument selected
- Fixed a