Music Processing Suite 1.7.0 was released on July 11, 2020.
New Features and Enhancements:
- Updated Eclipse platform to version 2020-06 (4.16)
- Implemented new MusicXML 3.1 model and parser based on the Eclipse Modeling Framework (EMF). It is still in an experimental state and can be activated in the MPS preferences.
- Enhanced order in which keys are displayed in analysis overview tables
- Analysis output files are now refreshed/displayed already before graph PDFs are generated, so they can already be browsed before PDF generation is finished
- Fixed an issue when comparing rare harmonies (e.g. Bbb) according to their circle of fifths position
- MusicXML-related options were not properly set when running composition crossovers and folder-based music analysis. Options are now passed properly.
- Fixed a bug which caused note references not to be resolved in the default (western) tonal system instance