Music Processing Suite 1.2.1 was released on February 22, 2019.
New Features and Enhancements:
- Analysis reports now contain tables with relative frequencies of words and syllables used in the lyrics of the analyzed piece
- Pitches with more than one accidental (e.g.
Abb) are now correctly serialized to LilyPond
- Improved handling of empty compositions
- Repeats are now correctly expanded in MusicXML (if corresponding expand option is activated in the preferences)
- Improved robustness of MusicXML parser if (erroneous) files initiate a word with a syllable marked as
- Fixed rendering of upbeats when converting MusicXML files to scores