Music Processing Suite 1.5.0 was released on July 18, 2019.
New Features and Enhancements:
- This release adds an experimental user interface for an evolutionary algorithm which is capable of generating musical material according to certain statistical criteria. It is also possible to combine (cross) several compositions using this algorithm.
- Added a new view to browse and visualize musical analysis results directly in MPS
- Added option to escape the contents of analysis CSV files for LaTeX processing
- When rendering context tree model representations, the
- When launching context-sensitive coprus search, the launch configuration dialog is opened if no corpus location is specified
- Improved internal analysis feature management infrastructure
ClassNotFoundExceptionsrelating to MusicXML serialization/deserialization when running with Java 9+
IllegalArgumentExceptionwhen deriving degrees
- The file names for analysis results have changed. You have to rename your existing result files or re-generate your analysis results in order to use the new analysis results view and to generate analysis report PDFs.